Dithering does not publish on most U.S. public holidays as defined by relevant public stock markets, occasional Taiwanese public holidays, for a combined one week in the summer, and the December holiday season. We may also take occasional personal days as necessary.
The days Dithering will not (or did not) publish in 2021 are as follows:
- January 1 — New Year’s Day
- January 18 — Martin Luther King Day (US)
- February 12 — Chinese New Year (Taiwan)
- March 1 — Personal Day
- April 9 — Personal Day
- November 26 — Thanksgiving (US)
- December 20–31 — Holidays
*Subject to Change
Thank you for your understanding and your support.
This schedule was updated on March 1, 2021